Monday, 28 January 2008

Im determined to lead a healthy life!

New Years Resolutions 2008!
Its now January 28th and all is not good!
1) Eat healthy (broke it day 2)
2) Go to the gym (never went)
3) Quit Smoking (I havent smoked today!)
Ive decided enough is enough and today is the new start. I feel I need a little help in my quest for a perfect healthy me so im going to test a few products out!
My current weight is 144lbs and I want to loose 18lbs.
I smoke 15 marlboro lights a day and I want to quit completly.
Im a member of a gym but havent been in months.
The first product im going to try is 'burn the fat feed the muscle'
I will keep you updated on my progress!


After seeing the advert for 'Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle' I have since discovered 'Fat Loss 4 Idiots' and 'The Cookie Diet' which both seem much more to my liking! If I can eat cookies AND loose weight I will be a very happy dieter!
Ive also seen the Medifast Diet so im really unsure which to try first! I think im going for 'Fat Loss 4 Idiots'!! In fact Im going to order it now!
Watch this space! If anyone has tried any of these please add any feedback to help all us dieters on our way!

No comments: